MEAT PACKER / RETAIL ASSISTANT FULL-TIME
Would you like to join a dynamic team and have the opportunity to grow with the company and move your career to a higher level? Fairleys SUPA IGA Stores are looking to expand and require retail assistants to fill existing positions with a capacity to move into more senior roles as they become available.
Location: Fairleys SUPA IGA Shepparton
Reporting to: Meat Department Manager, Store Management
Availability: Between 6am – 10pm Monday to Sunday Weekday shifts available but candidates with weekend availability will be looked at closer as well as previous Supermarket retail experience.
We are looking for the following applicants with:
- Delivering excellent quality and service standards
- Enthusiastic, working well in a fast-paced team environment
- Maintaining a work schedule and rostering that reflects the customers’ needs
- Retail Passion, have a love for food
- Ability to workday shifts and weekends
- A customer focused approach
- Following all food safety and sanitation procedures
- Experience preferred in a Meat Room or Butcher Shop but not essential
To apply – Please complete our employment application form below: